Friday, May 26, 2017
1. We went balik kampong from Thursday 18th May to 20th May 2017.
2. The trip was planned until 21st May but had to be shortened to make way for registraion of our youngest daughter to UiTM Seremban 3.
3. In the morning of the last day 20th May 2017, we dropped by the public market.
4. The place was surprisingly clean even-though a bit haphazard similar to see at other parts of areas that we managed to visit ie Bukit Bunga, a border town to Buketa, Thailand and one supermarket in outskirt of Bandar Tanah Merah.
5. Along on the trip was our grandchildren so she could visit her oyang and we thank ALLAH for the safe trip.
..road-side stall selling traditional delicacies..
..nasi belauk, nasi dagang, nasi kerabu and kueh..
..cuties posing for a picture..
..king of fruit - durian but imported from neighbouring thailand..
..sundries for sale..notice the ladies sellers which are common in this part of state ie Kelantan..
..fresh vegetables for sales..
..waiting for customers to sell fresh vegetables..