..travel (once in a while), photography (digital, analogue, vintage, 135mm, 120, 2x4, 4x5, black and white, colour), architecture (may be for interesting building photos) and family (won't be that much but may be related to travel and photography)..ENJOY your visit..
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Konica II Lense: Konishiroku Hexar 50mm f2.8 Film: Fuji superia 200 5/12 Self developed at Studio8, Bukit Rimau
1. It was generally hazy day for the Shah Alam secretariat building and KKR2 building shots.
2. I need to be more patience during focusing.
3. I was not sure how's the light flare came about.
4. It is not a good outing to check the sharpness of the lense considering the haze.
1. i collected the item (4 of them for one sale sent in one package) on friday when no one was at home on thursday during the delivery.
2. immediately in the evening i loaded 24 exposure superia 200 expired on 5/2012 in no 1, 2, 3 and 4 which i coded them earlier and took about 6 shoots with each of them.
3. i noticed that the shutter for no 3 n no 4 ie Eicon Autofocus were not opening when testing them without film but went ahead to shoot though.
4. i am still hoping it will work just that may be i did not know how to operate properly because i could not understand the manual as you might guess that it is in rusian language.
5. My search could not find anything on the manual in english for both models.
6. The shoot for the last two bodies went blank.
..from this cute little nitty baby.. - based on your film, set the ISO either 50, 100, 200 (i think so even-though there is a dot but not written with any number)and 400 by using the sliding dial at the bottom of the body. - select the aperture by using also the sliding dial located below the lense. - estimate the distance and dial the roller at side of the lense for the distance based on the graphics from 1.2, 1.6, 2.5, 5 and infinity.
1. the camera arrived yesterday and i loaded it with kodak gold 200 last night.
2. this morning, , i stopped at one station short instead of stopping at the hentian PUTRA my regular final station going to work.
3. i have 1/2 hour or so to spare before my breakfast time and should be able to reach the office around 8.30am or if not i would skip then for the 10.00 am coffee break.
4. instead of walking along jalan tuanku abdul rahman which should be busy with people compare to the next jalan raja laut, i took jalan raja laut.
5. i planned to walk until the office where along the way would be passing the chow kit area which should have good subjects and activities to shoot but halfway through i finished the 24 exposures.
6. i took the LRT from sultan ismail station to PWTC station and had my breakfast at the regular gerai off PWTC building and jalan putra road.
2003 magazine and talking a lot of digital stuff already
7. i would be able to develop the film first thing in the very early morning tomorrow because it is a holiday here in malaysia ie new year for muslim calendar 1437.
8. at the same time that i hope my daughter would finish the remaining exposures of the Hanimex VC3200 today which loaded with Fujifilm Superia X-Tra 400 24 exp,the free film that came with it.
9. so that i could dump both roles in the development canister and develop them together at one go (pulling and releasing the roller is a task by itself you know - DIY roller from a broken motor hot bath JOBO developer)