Thursday, March 15, 2007

LKM renewal

inspired by http://patrickteoh.blogspot.com/, on his experience with one government deaprtmnet...this is my experience at JPJ padang jawa, klang in getting my LKM..road tax...to make it sounds familiar...got the parking ticket at 8.53am...parking is quite empty...and easy to find a spot..may be still early...some office matter to settle on the phone...walk to the info counter but quickly asked by an indian gentleman on the way on my purpose...i did not notice the tag...told him and politely asked me to proceed to pintu 5...wondering where is the queue ticket machine but none actually where u have to get it from the counter...one person in front of me and i got no A27...told her the space on registration card is filled already..old car..1988 saga ma...first car..but she said it is ok..waitted for my turn from A24...my turn came at counter 43 if not mistaken..cik haslina...nice smile from a beautiful girl..taklah masam gitu..sejuk je nunggu dia key-in the info..may be not many people but hopefully they are all always like that...bravo JPJ...pay my rm70.00...puas juga cari info kat jpj.gov.my on the night before...may be a direct link at 'home' may be useful...even though the page in adobe reader format tagged as 'hot' link...
within one minute i'm out...one round to get out and there are plenty more carpark spaces at the back...within 10 minutes, the charges is free and then rm2 for the next 2-hrs i think...pay my rm2 and chalo..all in within 15 minutes or so plus my time on the phone or otherwise i could have free parking...sorry tak ada gambar macam tokkok punye...

No comments: